1. Business Ideas
FAQs on Business Ideas
In this section of FAQs we answer your questions about business ideas. These questions are the most frequently asked by readers according to our research.
To find your answers just click on the questions. If your specific question and answer is not on the list, we suggest you post your question to our Forums.
Answers to Forum questions will be posted within 72 hours, ensuring that you find facts faster!
- 1.23 – Should I convince my partner or close friends about my idea?
- 1.22 – Should I test my business idea on a complete strangers?
- 1.21 – Can my idea be monetised?
- 1.20 – Is a good idea enough to start a business?
- 1.19 – Where can I get help to evaluate my idea?
- 1.18 – How can I test my business idea?
- 1.17 – How can I prove there is a demand for my product?
- 1.16 – How do I know whether my idea is already on the market?
- 1.15 – How can I check whether someone hasn’t already invented my idea?
- 1.14 – To be successful must my business idea have a USP?
- 1.13 – What does unique selling point (USP) mean?
- 1.12 – What makes my business idea different?
- 1.11 – Is my idea a vitamin or painkiller?
- 1.10 – What is the business problem I am trying to solve?
- 1.9 – How do I know whether my business idea fulfils a need?
- 1.8 – Does my business idea have to be new or different for it to be successful?
- 1.7 – How do I value my business idea?
- 1.6 – How do I carry out market research on my business idea?
- 1.5 – Can I patent my business idea or products?
- 1.4 – How do I analyse or evaluate my business idea?
- 1.3 – How do I know whether my business idea is viable?
- 1.2 – How do I convert a business idea into a startup business?
- 1.1 – How can I come up with business ideas?